- ADDITIONAL MENU
- SUPLEMENTARY FILES
- Template Article
- Histori Jurnal
PLAGIARISM INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- refer and/or quoting terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing sources in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- refer and/or quoting random terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing a source in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- using a source of ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- formulate the words and/or sentences themselves from the source of words and/or phrases, ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- submit a scientific papers produced and/or published by others as a source of scientific work without express adequately.
PREVENTION In every article submitted to the Jurnal Pendidikan Bisnis dan Manajemen must be attached to a statement signed by the author that:
- The article is free of plagiarism;
- if at a later proved there is plagiarism in the article, the author is willing to accept the sanctions in accordance with the legislation.
- letter of warning;
- revocation of the article;
- cancellation of publication.
FOCUS AND SCOPE
Jumlahku : the scientific mathematics journal and education, an electronic international journal, provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, review articles from contributors, and the novel technology news related to mathematics education. This journal is designed and devoted to lectures, researchers, mathematics school teachers, teacher educators, university students (Master and Doctoral) who want to publish their research reports or their literature review articles (only for invited contributors) about mathematics education and its instructional. Besides regular writers, for each volume, the contents will be contributed by invited contributors who experts in mathematics education either from Indonesia or abroad.
This journal encompasses original research articles, review articles, and short communications, including:
- Mathematics Education
- Realistic Mathematics Education
- Design Research
- Development Research
- Mathematics Ability
- PISA Tasks
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
This statement clarifies ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in our journals, including the authors, the editors, the peer-reviewers and the publisher, namely Mathematic Education and STKIP Muhammadiyah Kuningan.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two International Reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- Review processes are blind peer review.
- The factors taken into account in the review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely on the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions; they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Journal Mathematics Scholary and Education, p-ISSN:2443-3500 and e-ISSN: , is indexed and abstracted in:
LICENSING (CREATIVE COMMONS) AND ARCHIVING
This journal allow reuse and remixing of its content, in accordance with a CC BY. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. Furthermore, Journal on Mathematics Education (JME) is archieved in LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
Journal on Mathematics Education (p-ISSN: 2443-3500 and e-ISSN: )
Short journal title: JOURNAL MATHEMATICS EDUCATION or JURNAL MATEMATIKA ILMIAH DAN PENDIDIKAN
Starting from year 2015, Volume 1, Number 1 are scheduled for publication in Mei, and November.
Jumlahku is electronically published via journal website (http://jurnal.upmk.ac.id/index.php/jumlahku).
JUMLAHKU: the scientific mathematics journal and education is published by Mathematic Education Department of STKIP Muhammadiyah Kuningan.
Commencement of publication: MEI 2015
The papers published in the Journal on Mathematics Education will be consider to retract in the publication if:
- They have clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct (e.g. data fabri-cation) or honest error (e.g. miscalculation or experimental error).
- The findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper crossreferencing and permission orjustification (i.e. cases of redundant publication).
- It constitutes plagiarism.
- It reports unethical research.
The mechanism of retraction follow the Retraction Guidelines of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) which can be accessed at https://publicationethics.org.
SOURCES OF SUPPORT
Journal on Mathematics Education collaborates with Universitas Ahmad Dahlan as the sources of support for the published research article in mathematics education subject.